One Million Dollar Grand Prize Pick and Win Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
PURCHASING DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON.
(1) Eligibility: By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Game. Game open to residents 18 years and older of the United States (except New York) and Canada (except Quebec) and selected parts of Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and South America and where made available and permitted by law. Game where prohibited. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. Canadian residents must successfully answer a skill-testing question. Employees of the sponsor, all sweepstakes presenters, affiliates, licensees, suppliers, agencies, and members of those employees’ immediate families are not eligible.
(2) Game Schedule: Pick and Win Game ("Game") begins 12:01 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on December 1, 2013 and ends at 11.59 p.m. Central Time, December 31, 2014. The Game may be played, interrupted or discontinued at anytime at the Sponsor's discretion.
(3) Game Play: Each Game will require the player to select six (6) unique numbers or symbols from the range presented and follow submission and entry deadline instructions. These numbers/symbols will be compared to all collected entries received during the qualified Game period and compared for matches. If all six (6) of the numbers/symbols on the entry exactly match all of the six (6) numbers/symbols selected, and that entry is in the digital data file, entry will win the Grand Prize, or a portion thereof in the case of multiple winners, subject to verification. A variety of Game play presentations, schedules and techniques for eligibility are planned for this Game and are specified in the promotional offer.
(4) Only Official Entry Forms will be accepted. Once an entry is submitted, it cannot be changed, altered or modified. In case of entry ownership dispute: Mail entries will be declared made by the submitter whose name is assigned to the entry. Telephone and electronic entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder who is assigned or registered to the telephone number or electronic account as recorded with Service Provider. Sponsor, Presenter, Insurers, Impartial Observers, Security Agents their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents will not be responsible for lost, late, incomplete, non-delivered, misdirected, illegible entries or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, manual, electronic, or otherwise whether due to neglect, omission, failure, or otherwise that results in an entry or entries not appearing in the entries database held by the impartial observer. No entry will be valid unless it is obtained through authorized and legitimate channels in accordance with the Official Rules and procedures for the Game. Photocopy(s) will be disqualified. Use of any automated system or agency relationship to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Entrant will not receive an acknowledgement of entry. Photocopy your entry. It may become necessary to present proof of entry before prize can be awarded.
(5) Digital Data Files: When qualified entry has been submitted it will be electronically transferred to a digital data file and included in the Game specified in the offer prior to the drawing, this file is closed, sealed with a digital signature, and transmitted to an impartial observer. The file is then confirmed as received by that impartial observer. If, for any reason whatsoever, an entry is not included in the received file, that entry will be void and not eligible for a prize.
(6). Pick and Win Game Drawing: Sponsor will conduct computerized random drawing based on number and or symbol match instructions included in the promotional Game offer. If draw date not specified, entry will be included in drawing to be conducted on or about January 31, 2015. The number and or symbol selection is supervised by the Security Agent and Insurer to assure that the drawing is conducted fairly and whose decisions as to the administration of the Game and the confirmation of the potential winner(s) is final. Odds of winning are at minimum 1: 400,000,000 and are specified with each Game presented for play.
(7) Pick and Win Game Grand Prize: One (1) One Million Dollars ($1,000,000 US). In the event of a valid, verified match of all six numbers selected in the computerized draw winner may choose to receive forty (40) installments of $25,000 per year or in lieu of payments a single lump sum annuity pay out calculated at time of payout. Annuity cash value as of the start of the Game was $514,094.00. IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE CONFIRMED WINNER OF THE GRAND PRIZE, THE PRIZE WILL BE EQUALLY DIVIDED AMONG, AND EQUAL SHARES DISTRIBUTED TO, ALL OF THOSE CONFIRMED WINNERS. Prize cannot be transferred, assigned, or substituted prior to award. Prize values are expressed in U.S. Dollars. All taxes are solely the responsibility of winner. IF GRAND PRIZE IS NOT WON, OR IF WON BUT NOT CLAIMED, DURING PROMOTIONAL PERIOD, IT WILL NOT BE AWARDED. Prize(s) shown may be representative or are suggestive of Grand Prize winning purchase possibilities.
(8) Winner Notification/Verification: Sponsor will attempt to notify Pick and Win Game potential winner(s) by certified mail, email, or telephone for a period of 7 days following the Grand Prize Drawing. Sponsor is not responsible for contacting any participant when participant has changed contact information and failed to notify Sponsor of such change. If potential winner cannot be contacted prize may be forfeited. Further, potential winner will be required to complete, sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within 10 days of notification. If the documents are not returned in a timely manner, or if prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if winner is found not to have complied with these Official Rules, or failed to provide accurate entry submission information, or is ineligible for any reason, the prize may be forfeited. Winner may be required to provide proof of identification, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion in order to receive prize. If a potential winner is a Canadian Resident, winner must successfully answer a mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to successfully answer the question as stated will cause the prize to be forfeited.
(9) Publicity: Except where prohibited by law participation in the Game constitutes winner(s) consent (if a winner) to Sponsor’s and Presenter's use of winner's name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without payment or consideration of any kind.
(10) General Conditions: If, for any reason, this Game, in Sponsor's sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the Sponsor's sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Game, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Game and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of the Game, or acting in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation or administration of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
(11) Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Game entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Presenter, Insurers, Impartial Observers, Security Agents their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the entrant's participation in the Game, or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Game; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected, or undeliverable entries (e) errors in the administration of the Game or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Game or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Game, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, incidental, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
(12). Results: For the names of winners visit on www.pickandwinmillion.com